The Property Management Team
Property Management Manager
+ 44 (0) 20 7225 6758
Monica Kent heads our property management department and has more than 10 years experience at Harrods Estates. She will look forward to helping you and protecting your investment
Why Choose Harrods Estates?
Our Property Management service for individual homes, is the perfect partner to our residential lettings business, or is also available to landlords as a stand-alone service if you have already let your property privately, or through another agent.
The finding of a tenant for your property is often just the first step in a successful letting. As lettings legislation becomes more comprehensive and prone to change, there are now many practical and legal issues to consider which our ARLA trained team are qualified to manage on your behalf.
One of the main benefits of the Property Management service is that experienced property managers perform regular inspection visits on all managed properties ensuring that no issue is left unidentified - be it matters relating to the condition of the property or even to ensure that no sub-letting takes places in the duration of the tenancy. This offers complete peace of mind for Landlords regardless of being UK based or otherwise and ensures that the property is being kept in the best possible order throughout the tenancy. Importantly, our bank of regular and fully-insured contractors are all routinely vetted to ensure they are providing the best service and workmanship, whilst maintaining competitive pricing.
Property Management Services for Individual Landlords
Our comprehensive service covers all aspects of property management and can assist in matters such as:
- Minor and major redecoration works and overseeing refurbishments.
- Arranging payments of outgoings, e.g. ground rent.
- Provision of a 24 hour emergency helpline.
- Advising on deductions from the deposit and managing the check out procedure.
- Electrical installations and maintenance.
- Gas installations and maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations i.e Gas Safety Certificates, Portable Appliance Testing / Electrical Safety Regulations, Fire and Furnishing Regulations.
- Vacant management service.
- General property maintenance.
- Cleaning and repair works.
- Key holding Service.
- Transfer of Utilities.
- Full property inspections to be made every quarter.
- Ensuring landlords are compliant with the regulations concerning Assured Shorthold Tenancies and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Tax advice for overseas landlords.
For more information:
Please email Monica Kent or speak to her on: +44 (0) 20 7225 6758. A full breakdown of Landlord fees and charges can be found here >