Many of our clients choose to buy or sell a property via Harrods Estates due to our unrivalled customer care but also because we are part of Harrods, which, with its delights, attracts clientele from all over the world. We have had the privilege to work with some of the store’s most esteemed customers for decades, and because of this we are now finding luxury property for the next generation. This unique offering is something that no other estate agency can provide and for many of our valued customers, a perfect day in London involves visiting Harrods store to explore the pleasures of the food halls or discover the latest fashion highlights.
Clients of Harrods Estates also benefit from store points when they purchase a property through us (view our rewards scheme here www.harrodsestates.com/rewards) and Mother’s Day is a perfect time to spend these points on a Mother’s Daygift. The Harrods Estates team have handpicked our client’s top gifts for Mother’s Day:
1. If you want a ready-to-buy bouquet or to personalise the gift with a bespoke arrangement, then look no further. The in-store florist Neill Strain Floral Couture is located on the ground floor of Harrods and has a variety of exclusive and rare flowers which are created into luxurious and cutting-edge designs.
2. The Wellness clinic is the perfect surprise gift to give to someone who deserves a much-needed break and relaxation time. Located on the fourth floor, this bespoke service with an experienced team at the forefront of integrative beauty and wellness combines a variety of services to suit all needs from internal and external healthy living.
3. The Harrods hampers are a classic traditional gift known world-wide to be perfectly indulgent with a variety of choices from chocolates, wine and an array of treats to suit every taste.
4. The Harrods beauty gift sets make for the perfect Mother’s Day present. With the Origins limited edition skin care set to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, to the Life of the Party Bobbi Brown palette which is perfect for keeping the party essentials on hand and purse-sized.
5. Harrods have an array of restaurants and cafés to cater to all tastes; however, we would recommend The Harrods Tea Rooms formerly known as the Georgian Restaurant. Guests can choose from an all-day dining menu, an array of breakfast options, a classic afternoon tea or, for a sweet tooth, the Harrods decadent cake table which offers an array of tarts, cakes and more mouth-watering delights.
For more information about the services that Harrods Estates can provide, do contact us on 020 7225 6506 or visit our website onhttp://www.harrodsestates.com/