Collingham Gardens, SW5
Stamp duty breakdown
Since 4th December 2014 Stamp Duty Land Tax On Residential Property purchases changed with increasing percentage thresholds to pay depending on the price agreed. Our table below shows the full amount at the bottom, with a breakdown of the contribution from each tier displayed for clarity.
Due to recent circumstances, SDLT has been set at the following rates until 31st March 2021.
|Up to £500,000||0%||£0|
|Above £500,000 to £925,000||5%||£2,500|
|Above £925,000 to £1.500,000||10%||£33,750|
A very charming, three bedroom maisonette (1429 sq ft/133 sq m) located on the ground and lower ground floors of this impressive 19th century period property in the heart of the Courtfield conservation area. The accommodation benefits from high ceilings and period details including a beautiful marble fireplace and comprises a generous reception room with three large sash windows, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, a large principal bedroom suite with dressing area and an ensuite bathroom. There are two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate guest cloakroom.
The property also benefits from access to the stunning private communal Collingham Gardens which are located directly opposite the flat and is within easy walking distance of Chelsea, Earls Court and South Kensington.
Gloucester Road and Earls Court underground stations are closeby.
NB: This property is also located in the catchment area for the Bousfield Primary School, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- Very spacious family flat with generous proportions
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Beautiful reception room with large windows
- Working marble fireplace
- Large principal bedroom, dressing & ensuite bathroom
- High ceilings and period features
- Potential to create an extra bathroom/utility room
- Access to fabulous private communal Gardens
- RBK&C residents parking permit
- Easy access to Chelsea, Earls Court & South Kensington
- Walking distance to Earls Court & Gloucester Road underground stations