London’s prime and super-prime rental markets are booming, with high global demand for long, short, corporate and luxury student lets.
Being a landlord in prime and central London comes with great rewards. It also carries great responsibility – and Harrods Estates’ ARLA-trained letting team can ensure its landlord clients are up to date with all their legal requirements and up to speed with the latest market conditions.
Our services include:
- a complimentary market appraisal, sharing insights on local trends, asking prices and let prices. We can also advise new clients, at no extra charge, on how to maximise their rental return.
- marketing and letting your property
- tenant referencing and initial monies collection
- Right to Rent checks
We also offer:
- property management, for landlords who let their properties through Harrods Estates or as a standalone service
- rent collection
- organising inventory check-in and check-out
Landlords who let through Harrods Estates can receive bonus Harrods Rewards points, which can be spent in the store.