London’s prime and super-prime rental markets are booming, with high global demand for long, short, corporate and luxury student lets.
Being a landlord in prime and central London comes with great rewards. It also carries great responsibility – and Harrods Estates’ ARLA-trained letting team can ensure its landlord clients are up to date with all their legal requirements and up to speed with the latest market conditions.
Our services include:
- a complimentary market appraisal, sharing insights on local trends, asking prices and let prices. We can also advise new clients, at no extra charge, on how to maximise their rental return.
- marketing and letting your property
- tenant referencing and initial monies collection
- Right to Rent checks
We also offer:
- property management, for landlords who let their properties through Harrods Estates or as a standalone service
- rent collection
- organising inventory check-in and check-out
Landlords who let through Harrods Estates can receive bonus Harrods Rewards points, which can be spent in the store.
Harrods Estate Magazine
Welcome to the latest edition of Harrods Estates magazine, featuring our latest selection of luxury homes to buy or rent in central London. We focus in particular on properties in Knightsbridge and Mayfair, as well as showcasing some exciting new developments across the capital and beyond.Download the magazine