Harrods Estates deals with a broad range of new developments from luxury boutique apartment blocks to large mixed-use schemes in prime central London.
We believe the best property management service depends on trust. We earn the trust of our landlord clients by being a small team that offers a highly personalised service.
We meet every tenant and landlord. We get to know our landlords well and many stay with us for years. We also keep a close eye on their properties, paying regular inspection visits so we can spot and resolve any issues immediately. For landlords who live overseas, this close monitoring of their investment properties provides them with invaluable peace of mind.
Our property management service for individual homes is the perfect partner to our residential lettings business. Corporate and private tenants increasingly ask for rental properties that are managed by Harrods Estates as they associate the name with high quality service. For landlords, the service provides reassurance that they are fulfilling their obligations as buy-to-let legislation becomes more confusing and prone to change.
Finding a tenant for your property is just the first step in a successful letting. There are many practical and legal issues to consider. Our comprehensive service covers all aspects of property management and can assist in matters such as:
- minor and major redecoration works and overseeing refurbishments.
- arranging payments of outgoings, e.g. ground rent.
- provision of a 24-hour emergency helpline.
- advising on deductions from the deposit and managing the check out procedure.
- electrical installations and maintenance.
- gas installations and maintenance.
- ensuring compliance with all safety regulations i.e. Gas Safety Certificates, Portable Appliance Testing / Electrical Safety Regulations, Fire and Furnishing Regulations.
- vacant management service.
- general property maintenance.
- cleaning and repair works.
- key holding service.
- transfer of utilities.
- full property inspections every quarter.
- ensuring landlords are compliant with the regulations concerning Assured Shorthold Tenancies and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- tax advice for overseas landlords.
Even if another agent lets the property or you let it yourself, we can help you with property management.
Our regular and fully-insured contractors are routinely vetted to ensure they provide the best service and workmanship while maintaining competitive pricing. Experienced property managers carry out regular inspection visits on all managed properties, ensuring that no issue is left unidentified. And landlords, whether they are UK-based or otherwise, can relax, safe in the knowledge that the property is being kept in the best possible order throughout the tenancy.
Monica Kent heads our property management department. For more information, please speak to her on: +44 (0) 20 7225 6758.
Harrods Estate Magazine
Welcome to the latest edition of Harrods Estates magazine, featuring our latest selection of luxury homes to buy or rent in central London. We focus in particular on properties in Knightsbridge and Mayfair, as well as showcasing some exciting new developments across the capital and beyond.Download the magazine